* ZipSnap 2.1
* Copyright 2007 Zach Scrivena
* ZipSnap is a simple command-line incremental backup tool for directories.
* TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
* This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify
* it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
* the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or
* (at your option) any later version.
* This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
* GNU General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
* along with this program. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
* Represent a snapshot.
public class SnapshotUnit
/** timestamp of the snapshot (yyyyMMdd-HHmmss) */
String time = null;
* @param time
* Timestamp of the snapshot (yyyyMMdd-HHmmss)
final String time)
this.time = time;